Friday, March 16, 2012

The Forest Stranger chpt. 70 (A Justin Bieber love story)

The Forest Stranger chpt. 70 (A Justin Bieber love story) Video Clips. Duration : 0.13 Mins.


Chpt 70: I go back to my room and watch TV in my room, I'm flipping through the channel till I get to Wizards of Waverly Place then I stop. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket "Fat ass trying to run away from her problems huh? aww isn't that cutee". I drop my phone on the bed in shock, I thought I was done with this stupid person. My thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door "Come in" I say as put on a fake smile. Pattie walks into my room "Hi" I say "Hi, just wanted to see that you got everything set up okk" "Yeahh" I say Pattie starts to turn around to walk out "Wait where's the bathroom?" She shows me where the bathroom in, I thank her then go in and close the door. I see a closet behind the door and open it to find towels. I grab one and put it on the counter "Dang it" I say realizing I left something in my room, I sneak back into my room soo no one will see what I'm getting. I grab the razor and put it in my jacket pocket to hide it.I go back into the bathroom and take my clothes off. I grab the razor out of the pocket and cut myself with it, I look at myself in the mirror and hate what I see looking back. I cut myself again and look at the blood rising out of my arm, I look at the razor blade and see blood on it soo I rinse it order the sink then look back at the blade, the blood is gone. I put the razor down on the bathroom counter and go into the shower, the water hits against my cuts sending a painful feeling throughout my arm but I don't care. I ignore ...

Tags: Justin, Bieber, love, story, The, Forest, Stranger, chpt., 70, chapter, Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment